Here's a list of seven specific reasons that your business needs to strongly consider investing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
1. It still works - First and most importantly, the strategies used to improve online branding through SEO still work. Although data regarding natural traffic from Google was pulled relatively recently, the methods themselves remain sound. A lot of SEO case studies carried out post-Hummingbird Google Update by third-party companies can verify this. Joshua Guerra, CEO of marketing company BIZCOR states "As long as you are focusing on the overall user experience while carrying out SEO strategies, you will be rewarded with higher positioning and organic traffic."
2. It is not going to stop anytime soon - Based on the conclusive data, online search engine appear to be growing dramatically, it is not likely that SEO will cease to be efficient at any time in the foreseeable future. On some level, even audio and video searches now depend on keywords in the very same context as text-based content; this reassures the success of SEO strategies as long as the web exists.
3. It is affordable - Compared to the expenses associated with other forms of internet marketing such as PPC advertising, social networks marketing, or buying leads for an email marketing program, SEO provides one of the best ROIs in the industry. While PPC may own more profits and social networks might be more vital for your image, your organic SEO will be the bedrock of your company’s online existence.
4. Online search engines are getting more market shares - Somewhere between 80-90% of clients now analyze online evaluations prior to making a purchase, and this number is expected to increase rapidly. It will not be long before everyone is searching for items and services online. Do you want them to be able to locate your company, or not? Without organic SEO in place, people will have an extremely challenging time finding your business and instead will find your competition.
5. Rise of mobile bandwidth and local search optimization - Later this year, the quantity of traffic provided to mobile gadgets is anticipated to go far beyond that provided to standard desktop devices. With this remarkable surge in mobile use, an entire brand-new world of effective SEO strategies have already opened up for companies, such as local search optimization.
6. Not having a healthy content profile is damaging - With each and every upgrade to its search algorithm, Google and other search engines alter the methods when evaluating websites. Things which didn't exist a few years ago, such as social network indicators, now offer relatively high value in terms of their effect on the organic rankings. Not constructing a healthy content profile spread out months and years is possibly damaging to your company's image.
7. Your competitors are doing it - "Remember, SEO is an ongoing procedure," says Jason Bayless, Owner of BestSeoCompanies.com, a site which tracks and ranks the effectiveness and services of the country's leading SEO companies. "If you're not moving forward and improving your position, you're losing ground to a rival who is. That's a basic fact of how the procedure works." Do not let your competitors out maneuver you by ignoring this valuable service for your company.
Purchasing organic SEO is more vital now than ever in the past, regardless of the existing circumstances. Well-established companies require an effective SEO strategy in place to be an authority figure on the web; SEO is among the single most crucial parts of any organization's branding efforts and online existence.
-Kris Pattison (Owner of Grow Local SEO)